- 50% of Rental Fee is due to secure booking.
- Deposit is Refundable up to 30 days before first booking date (there is a $1000 Cancellation Fee)
- A valid credit card is required to cover any damages incurred to the RV/Camper
- While we do everything in our power to ensure that you will have a uninterrupted vacation, break downs can occur. Newfoundland RV rentals will do everything we can to mitigate any inconvenience to our customers. In the unlikely event of a prolonged interruption we will refund the unused portion of the rental fee.
For trailers, the customer must ensure that their truck policy covers liability for towing rented trailers. (Customer is responsible for the deductible and any neglectful damage to unit)
For our motorhomes we charge a $60.00 per day insurance fee. This covers you in the event of an accident. The customer is responsible for any damages caused to units through any type of neglectful act. (Some examples of this are damaged awnings, scrapes to unit from trees etc, damaged rooftop air conditioning, driving with slide out, etc.) We will pre-authorize your credit card for $2000.00 at the outset of your journey as a security deposit.
- Please take the time to read our customer contract attached to our website. Our rental fee includes full tank of propane, bedding, towels, facecloths, dishcloths, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, coffee pot, broom, 4 camping chairs, outdoor bbq etc.
- While we understand that total cleaning of the RV is sometimes difficult, we do expect it returned neat and tidy with the tanks dumped. (If dumping isn’t possible don’t worry we can look after it)
- Please note that it is your responsibility to take notes and video of the condition of the unit prior to your departure to document it’s condition.
- Roadside Assistance – we have contacts throughout Newfoundland that have served our customers well over the years. In the unlikely event of a breakdown we will do everything in our power to have you up amd running as quickly as possible. It is advisable to have your own roadside assistance if possible in the event of flat tires ,lock outs or running out of fuel.
- Pick up time is 3pm.
- Drop off time is noon. (we try to be very flexible with these time depending on availability)
Pick up and drop off location (unless otherwise noted) is
19 Myers Avenue
If you make payment by credit card, please note your bank statement will show a charge from Clarenville Rooms and Suites NOT Newfoundland RV Rentals.
To make a credit card payment over the phone please call Laura at 709-466-3313
- Via PayPal – Send payment to email@example.com
- E-Transfer – Email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org